dinadinadina

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Been doing my art piece since this afternoon.
haha, it's finished, and it looks like... a nicer, more colourful version of shit.
Gaudy, even. I combined redgreenpurpleblack. So lovely.


Never been good at art and all, but... t'least it's expressive. It looks so horribly crowded and messy, which is what happens when you try to express yourself linguistically through spatial means. Well, no. It's what happens when I try to do that. Pfft.


ahhhh. Artartart, I shall fail you.


Am suffering pre-Monday blues.


Shut up.
PE tomorrow. I don't like PE anymore. I used to, I really used to, hey.
let's try to see the beauty.
but there is no beauty where there is no 2hour badminton session in a dark, smooth-floored hall.


I still remember the spate of days after PSLE. We stoned away in class until our teachers agreed to let us spend most of the school day in the hall, having PE, doing whatever we liked. We played badminton. 4 hours straight. My feet ached so bad, but I wanna do it again.


My art piece is ugly.
But expressive.
Ugly but expressive.


In art, everything is considered pretty.


So either
1. My art piece is actually pretty, though it seems ugly to me.

2. My art piece is... not art.


My hypothesis is probably wrong anyway.


You know, I'm finally starting to see what the phrase 'one lie leads to another' truly means.
Bah. Lying can be fun at first and then it starts falling apart.


I need stronger glue.


dinadinadina
say aye if you like cookies.


I like goths. So classy.
The best thing about those 'real' goths
they don't care who their friends are, what they think.


I wanna be a goth.
It's time to go sho-pping!


elaborate lies.
people who nudge and prod at the carefully flimsily woven thread are irritating.


well, apparently my lies are convincing.
online, that is.


If you're reading this blog, you're probably not the one I lied to. That person shall never find me, muahaha.


I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home