dinadinadina

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm at 1P06's blog now, listening to the music. It's been repeated for what, five times already?


To-day, I was a snivelling lump of aches. From yesterday, o'course. Sit ups and pull ups and lunges and sprints up the stairs and the like.


Morning jog. Had to jog much slower than usual, was stuck in the middle instead of somewhere near the front of the entire contigent.


You see, when I woke up this morning, I had a stitch. However impossible that may seem.


Nooo, wait, I think it's just some Ache of The Stomach Muscles. Sit ups, pull ups, et cetera.


But anyway, persevered until the jog. I had to jog with a stomach racked with invisible needles, and knees that hurt so much.


Speaking of knees,
it hurts to walk.
Especially when I walk down the stairs. It's like,
ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch.


See?


My shoulders hurt too. Not as much though.


My knees still hurt the most.


I was supposed to go for the bluehousebackups thing today. It's supposed to start at 2.30 yeah? I went to the forum, no one there. Lounged around for a couple o' minutes, unable to do my maths homework because I didn't have my calculator (it's the tansincos thing), and then gave up. So I went to the specs stand.


Few people there, after about 20 minutes I realized that while they were from blue house, they were only there to cheer on the girls running for relays etc.


So I left.


Saw Delphine thrice today.
First time at the specs stand in the morning, she was part of the winning netball c'div.
Second time. Just as I exited the library, I saw her just disappearing around the corner with friends.
Third time. Afternoon. She was one of those running in the relay.


The world's smaller than you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home