dinadinadina

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

country

http://the-wreckers.org/multimedia/lyrics.php
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/3678/poetry.htm


See, I'm looking at the 6A04 picture Steph sent to me via msn two years ago.


We seemed so grown up then but looking back, the picture as proof, we were just that young.


insert here: MY NAME IS NOT TRACY.
Neither is it Stacey.
Or Stacie.


My name is Stacy.


Joanne spelt it right! well, kudos.


By the way, on the duty roster, my name there's spelt as Stacey.


Pleasepleaseplease to whoever arranged the roster. You've been my classmate for over a year and you don't know how to spell my name. =/


Back to the photo.


Yusaku looks the very epitome of cute and chubby. Quintessential sumo wrestler. You rock, Yusaku! XD


I still remember that time you chased Ee Vian throughout the classroom. Or was it vice versa?


And that time you ran into class with a stack of Chinese books, panting and stuff, and the entire class was laughing but we were so proud of our very own Yusaku. AHAHA


I sound so gush-cute.


But anyway. yusaku is grinning and smiling with both hands in rabbit ear fashion.


Stanley and Teddy are touching each other.


Woon Zong Han is behind Amos so haha we can't see him in the photo. And Amos looks spazzed. As usual. whee


Mr. Liew is doing the whole rabbit ear thing on Gary, who is in the row infrontof him, who is grinning and looking at something on the floor.


Chu Heng is smiling and looking obedient.


Steven is smiling in some secretive mischievous fashion.


Wen Kai, then plump, is grinning until jianyabujianyan, and he's doing the rabbit ear thing to Zhi Xuan. Dong Hui is looking at the two of them and grinning.


Yu Liang is smiling a la Steven.


Ian's face is rather blurred, but he's smiling one of his half-smiles, pretty much alone. Hm, where's Travis? I remember they two plus Amos were a gang, more mature than the rest of the guys. I mean, c'mon, they actually abstained from pokemon/digimon cards. And Beyblades. And stuff. And they hung at at the reading corner near the yellow tables where us 6A girls hung out every morning.


Okay, most of the girls are in rather boring poses.


Except at the corner where me, Pei Ying and Peck Khee were.


My hair was down because either Eugene Yip/Eugene Chua/Joshua nicked my hairband, par habit, and I look spastic, as usual. :D


I'm doing the rabbit ear thing to Peck Khee, who looks really really amused by something, and beside her is Pei Ying doing some sort of comedian stance, eyes wide open and all, and behind her Eugene Yip has grabbed a fistful of her hair and is holding it up so it's like a chunk of her hair is standing up.


Joshua is peering at the camera in the usual marauder fashion, peeking out from behind Pei Ying's head.


Behind Peck Khee and me, Kester and Clarence in some headlock thing.


ohohoh, Ee Vian is beside me, and Eugene Chua is creeping up on her in typical lecher manner. :D


I like my P6 class better than any other class. ohyayohyay

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Anne said...

Just like my name is "mary-anne".

Not "maryann".

Not "marianne".

And most definitely not "mary".

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home